Are you learning Blender using our Course Tutorial available HERE ?
Then grab these files that will help you to follow along with:
- the exercice file
- the table model blueprints
The blender scene file will allow you to:
- learn how to navigate in the 3D space
- manipulate and transform objects
- create and assign materials
- add lighting to the scene
- set a camera and render your project
The table blueprint files will allow you to:
- learn how to set up references to work with
- create your first object from scratch
These files are copyrighted CC BY-NC-SA 4.0, meaning you can use them for your personal usage and in the context of the tutorials but you cannot sell them or use them in a commercial product, for more informations, visit: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
If you have any questions regarding the assets, feel free to contact us on this page:
These are the workfiles for the course including the complete blender file + blueprints of the table for the modelling lesson.